Why Online Backup is Essential
Online Backup is a Great Blessing
The digital world is very sophisticated and vulnerable to many uncertain situations. Anything can happen at any point of time.
A virus attack, fire destruction, theft, file corruption or any other disaster can harm your valuable business information and put your whole reputation at risk.
Many companies and organizations face a risk of information loss and due to this they continually refine their strategies to store or protect their intellectual properties.
Thanks to the technological advancements, business owners can now protect their sensitive and precious information from catastrophic situations by availing the online backup service.
Online backup is more than a blessing. It is a service that can do wonders when it comes to protect or backup your information.
They can secure your business valuable information by maintaining daily backup, so when a failure occurs, you have a recent duplicate of your applications and data available, allowing you to easily access your information with minimal downtime.
Why it is Important to use Online Backup Service
If you are a business owner, you may be aware with the risks associated with your data. No matter how up to date measures you take to protect your information, there will be a gap which can turn into a big disaster.
A short circuit in the office, computer crash, flood, and earthquake can easily wipe out your security measures and turn your computers or hard drives into a piece of trash.
An online backup service is the best way to secure your data and protect from hackers, spammers or viruses. It is a safe, easy and secure solution that back up your data and allow you to access it at the time when the original data is damaged or hacked.
Presently, it is essential to have a protection solution in order to reduce expenses, ensure compliance, enhance the overall success of your business and mitigate associated risks.
Failure to safeguard and manage your critical information can bring about business disturbance, losses or the potential failure of your business itself.
It is Inexpensive, Safe and Secure
- Most companies offer free online backup service.
- It means that you don’t have to spend a single dollar in purchasing additional hardware for creating a backup. On the other hand, data retrieving can be expensive and can cost you more as compared to the online backup service.
- They are more economical, affordable and more importantly secure way to protect your information for a longer period of time.
- The first and foremost reason to have your data backed up is computer crash.
- No matter which brand or model of computer you are using it will not last forever. Anything can happen to a computer from virus attack to the hackers; your small machine is vulnerable to many unexpected disasters.
- An online backup is a service that can save you from the hassle and allow you to access the copy of your information when any unpleasant situation occurs.
- This services come with various features allowing you to have a robust protection at your fingertips.
- It gives you a choice to create backup automatically whenever you make changes to the original file.
- There are a number of companies that offer online backup services with different packages and price plan. With such a massive option, it may be overwhelming for you to select one.
Recommended Online Backup Services
- iDrive is the most popular, affordable and best cloud data backup service available.
- With unlimited number of devices, its 1 TB storage subscription plan allows you to store as much data as you want.
The security is excellent, offers ease of use with high value and performance. You can be assured that your information is protected with every second.
- iDrive offers impressive military grade 256-bit AES encryption for protecting the files and data
- The service is backed by private encryption key which enhances the security and protection of the stored data
- It is easy to use with user friendly interface and features
- It can backup 1 TB of data, which makes iDrive one of the most recommended service
- File syncing
- It is inexpensive and affordable. For 1TB of storage, it costs $52.12 with unlimited devices
- Carbonite allows you to take your data protection needs to the next level. It is one of the fast and easy solutions for individuals or small businesses with copying and archiving of data needs.
- It is widely popular due to it’s brand name which was taken from the Star Wars franchise.
The service is excellent and impressive. It offers two simple plans for individuals and business users. It also offers a free, 15 to 30 day trial on both plans.
- Unlimited online backup storage for a certain number of computers
- Easy to set up and use
- The service is reasonable with unlimited storage limits and also offers mobile apps for instant use
- Mac and Windows compatible
- It comes with a desktop application which keeps running in the background and automatically create backup whenever you change or alter something in the original file
- Its price range starts from $59.99 per year for the Basic plan, $99.99 per year for the Plus plan, and $149.99 per year for the Premiere plan
- Mirror image backup is available (for Plus & Premiere plan only)
- Automatic video backup is available (for Premiere plan only)
- The service is free from annoying pop ups
- Marks backed up files in file explorer
- Ultra safe security key options for enhancing safety
- The most recommended service for home or small business users.
This tool is not a luxury, but it is a necessity and a great way to save and protect your information from virus, spammers and other unexpected disasters.